The IPCC report from August 2021 and the results from COP26 presents clear evidence that the energy industry must focus even more on reaching sustainability goals. We have to look for new innovative ways not yet pursued.
Bioenergy & Waste to Energy plants, Pulp and Paper mills, and Sawmills all have challenges related to sootcleaning.
But substantial savings can be made by implementing more efficient sootcleaning solutions. Modern solutions can be implemented that will significantly impact efficiency and, therefore, lower the environmental impact.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why the energy sector should focus even more on improved sustainability strategies
- The sustainability trends in the energy sector
- Common boiler issues that must be eliminated to lower environmental impact
- How to improve soot blowing using modern technologies
- How to reach the savings potential