Heat Management is Experiencing a Huge Growth Spurt!
Today we challenge existing technologies to be able to contribute to a more sustainable planet and optimize the energy supply for numerous combustion plants around the world. We have hundreds of installations of patented solutions across the globe for customers ranging from power plants to pulp, paper mills and even cruise ships.
Recruitment to expand our team has been happening at a rapid pace and we are now looking for another automation engineer to join our ranks. We are specifically looking for a person that will work with automation in our projects, implementing software for our patented green-tech solution on our customers applications.
You will be a part of a project revolving around delivery, development, and sales where you will be responsible for the delivery of automation. Our numerous projects are located globally as well as the company’s main country of operations, Sweden. With that being said, traveling is a part of this work role and there will be continuous work trips to visit our customers. Each solution is tailored to each specific customer’s needs, which is why we put together teams with internal and external resources of which you would be included.
Do you want to know more Contact email@example.com
- Responsible in supporting the programming, integration, and implementation of different control systems including DCS, PLC, HMI, SCADA, communication networks, industrial protocols, and switches.
- Responsible in supporting the specification, configuration, integration, and implementation of loading and metering systems (e.g., FMC, Emerson, Isoil).
- Work on projects from conception through commissioning and startup.
- Effectively serve within a team of other engineers to execute scope within budget and maintain go-live commitments.
- Visit project sites to evaluate projects and assist in defining scope of supply.
- Review vendor drawings for compliance with project specifications.
- We are looking for a candidate that has a degree in civil engineering within automation and/or some years of work life experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of programming in one or more of these DCS systems (Other DCS systems are meritorious):
- ABB 800xA
- Siemens PCS7
- Valmet DNA
- Meritorious if you have experience with servers and virtualization technology.
- You have good writing and speaking skills in English & Swedish.
Start: According to agreement
Placement: Sundbyberg, Gothenburg or Remote.